Links

Monday, July 4, 2011

Scanning genders...

We went for our 4D scan this weekend. Woo-hoo my need to know Baby A's gender has been weighing heavily on my nursery decorating shoulders...

What is the difference between a 2D, 3D and 4D scan? (you ask)
A 2D scan displays 2 dimensions - height and width.
A 3D scan displays 3 dimensions - height, width and depth.
A 4D scan displays 4 dimensions - height, width, depth and movement.
A 4D scan is also referred to as "Live 3D" as the 4th dimension is time which is the actual movement of the baby


So there we were ready for our scan... I had drunk a big cup of coffee (even though the heartburn has been with me for about 4 days - the things we d!o) I had Plan B "show us your gender by being sugared up on chocolate" in my bag, should Baby not cooperate... I will show you baby...

Baby Daddy, Baby Daddy's mommy and daddy watch as I lightly plop myself on the bed like an elegant pregnant fairy...ok more like heaved myself on and so the scan began...

Within minutes the baby showed itself to us... we did get to find out the gender of our future baby and were we shocked? Rhetorical question... not the grandparents of course they were gushing, but Baby Daddy and Baby Momma where like... how do we change this nappy...

The saga of BABY A's gender continues... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment