Links

Friday, June 24, 2011

Pregnancy Card...

Ok so I had all these intentions to write this week and due to this not happening…
 I can officially pull the… dun dun dun…
PREGNANCY CARD (available at all respectable dealers near you). Call now to order one from me and you will get absolutely nothing thrown in for free…
My Back Hurts,
My body’s a sight,
My hips Wobble from left to right,

Say ooh I’m preggers,
So listen to me Rant!
I can use this card as I want

PREGNANCY CARD…



Yes I have pulled this card a lot lately… Hello I am growing a human bean

This is a week of yet another emotional roller coaster ride of “Yes”… Emotions. (My poor, poor husband) Questions like who am I plague me… What is my purpose?
Heck, the baby hasn’t even been born (Save everyone around me when this happens!) I guess with this reflection I need to start building friendship points.

 
Pregnancy high of the week:
When I stare sideways in the mirror my ARSE and THIGHS are smaller than my TUMMY… ok it has been like this forever but now it’s more defined… my ARSE that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment