Links

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Being Legless!

SMS Text to my Personal Trainer/ Yoga Instructor giving feedback on the day before's gym session:


Good Morning - the slow demise of my leg use really started after I left you yesterday. I have never been so grateful that we have to avoid the tummy area (so help me after this baby though!). My legs are crying (ok there are moments of whimpering as well) on and off these cries and whimpers continue, they are a cross between tears of joy (they are happy to have worked out and been pushed) moving onto tears of  "what have we done to deserve this we are 'upstanding citizens' of your body". Climbing stairs makes them feel old, getting off a chair makes them feel useless.. I lovingly pat my legs and sigh, I know that it is for a good cause - Killer legs and tight bum here I come. (same time next week then!)

No comments:

Post a Comment