Links

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Great Reveal...

I cant handle this suspense any longer... so continuing since I left off... there I was tummy in the air looking beached whale-ish... it is revealed to us that we are having a... GIRL!!!

My Husband and I look at each other in absolute shock, on our first 2 scans we were told that she looked like a boy... OK should I tell her... well to late... Surprise little Baby A.

We are having a girl... I come from a family of girls so this shouldn't be a shock, right? No, Still shocked because I have Au paired overseas and locally and I have always looked after boys...

So now I am faced with the fact that I am going to be a GIRL MOMMY...
My mom and aunts just laugh and chant "ooh a mini me" this followed by lots of childish giggling.
I imploringly look at my mom and say surely I was and am the most perfect daughter in the world...
She looks back lovingly and says "Pay-back's a B$%^$"

1 comment:

  1. YAY its a GIRL!!!!
    oh that is fantastic, I promise its the best thing ever!! ok Im sure boys are awesome too... But seriously... I love having a girl... I'm sure Melissa & Tash will tell you exactly the same!

    Congrats my friend! Woop woop!
    xx
    Gail

    ReplyDelete